Friday, January 15, 2010
Baby in a basket!
The daycare kids and Tolie dumped all the toys out of our buckets, so we decided to put Abby in one of them. Turns out they are the perfect size for sitting in :) She sat in her little bucket for quite a while cooing and gooing at the toys and the kids. Oh and did you notice her shirt, it says "I Love Mommy" It was Tolies when he was a baby, and its so true, they really do love their mommy. I've been out and about today and will be for the rest of the weekend as the Canadian Figure Skating Championships are in London and we have an "all events" pass...so the kids are hanging out with daddy and their Grandma & Dida a lot this weekend...and even though I am only going to be gone a few hours each day I will be missing them terribly (Im just not used to being away, at all!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aww so cute
ReplyDeletehave fun linz! you deserve it! :)
ReplyDelete